This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 1 week ago
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
So I am obsessed with Dear Evan Hansen, as well as every other popular play currently. Someone save me, this play has caused me so much emotional pain and happiness. I was literally listening to Waving Through a Window the entire time I was drawing this. Well anyway, in short, love this musical.
Alright writing in the journal after three years, let's see what changed. First of all I'm in high school, sophomore, and it's pretty good. I love the art classes, I might post some of the art I did in class. I find chemistry exhausting, and I honestly cannot deal with some of the homework. Okay real quick a list!
5 Things I Hate About High School 2nd Year
5. Passing periods are less than 5 minutes long.
4. The endless amounts of homework.
3. The boring classes, because seriously if the teacher sounds like a robot while talking about an already boring subject you WILL fall asleep.
2. Those teachers that cannot teach the subject they are supposed to be teaching. It sucks.
1. Those obnoxious students in class. Those who will not shut up during class, the ones who take out their phones only to have it taken away (then blame the teacher for their own stupidity) and those student who do something so annoying to the the teacher that it causes them to have to stay after class. You know those kids the ones who are annoying on purpose.
Well that's my rant done if you read through this you are incredible.